Thursday, August 27, 2009
It is 3AM here in Anchorage. The temperature is 51 degrees and it's raining for the next 10 days.
We had some minor trouble with the flights. Our first flight to Chicago was delayed which caused us to miss our connector. We spent a few hours at the airport before we were rescheduled to Seattle. From Seattle, we flew to Anchorage. Total air time was around 10 hours.
We should be able to pick up the bikes Friday morning. We plan to wait in the airport until the bikes arrive to stay out of the rain.
Posted by Steve at 6:52 AM